Google
 

Monday, May 7, 2007

Mother's Day

Only a couple of days until Mother's Day?! How did it catch me unaware?

Mother's Day is the perfect time for your child to get creative and for you to emphasize the importance of thinking about others. Encourage your child to make something for the special women in his/her life (grandmothers, aunts, teachers, etc.).

Here are some of my favorite presents I have received for Mother's Day.

  • black and white photos of my children in a black wooden frame with a white mat
  • anything with my girls' hand prints on it - I love to see how their hand size changes
  • books - I love to read!
I thought these were good and simple activities for Mother's Day.
I hope every one of you has a wonderful Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.