Google
 

Friday, July 27, 2007

And the Winner Is...

Thank you to all who participated in my little contest for the child's prize pack. I wish I could give every one of you a prize, but, unfortunately, I can't. So I used a random number generator this morning, and it selected the number corresponding to the comment left by Heather, whom I have already contacted.

Thank you again for playing along, and I hope you stop by again to see what fun activities and educational ideas are offered here. Also, if you would leave me a comment to let me know what you think about my idea to start a Carnival of Family Fun, I would really appreciate it. The Carnival would feature both your ideas for having fun together as a family and your stories about fun time you spent together as a family. I'd like to know if you think this is a good idea, don't care about it, or think it is totally lame.

No comments: