Google
 

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Deal Alert

I stopped by Target yesterday and found all sorts of neat goodies in their dollar section. I bought letter, phonics, and first words flashcards, 4 laminated placemat sized learning aids (addition, subtraction, print alphabet, and cursive alphabet) that come with a dry erase marker/eraser so that the child can write directly on the poster, an alphabet puzzle for ages 2 and up, a workbook for numbers 1-12, an phonics review workbook, and a little journal for little children. Each item was a dollar, and they had many more educational items.

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Last year Target had these $1 items in our area. I bought tons of stuff then. I will check my Target again and see if I can pick up some more stuff. Thanks for the post. I love Target's $1 section and homeschooling stuff is even better!

Revka said...

I wish I had known about this last year. :>) I hope you find plenty of good stuff, Brenda.