Google
 

Thursday, August 9, 2007

And So I Take My Leave

As Karen mentioned, I have passed Little Fun; Little Learning on to her. I am excited to see what she will do with this blog, and I wholeheartedly believe that she has great ideas and can make this a wonderful and informative place for us parents of "littles." I have certainly enjoyed the time I have put into Little Fun, and I will miss it.

Why then am I giving it up? Between my other blogs, my church activities, normal home life, and preparing to homeschool my girls this fall, I was not able to give my best to any of my responsibilities, and Mr. Incredible and I decided this was the best place for me to cut back. Thank you, guys, for all the good times. You are a great bunch, and I will miss interacting with you. I'll be dropping by to read Karen's posts and to comment as I feel the urge. You can still visit me over at The Porch Light, my personal blog. Take care, and remember to enjoy your child.

No comments: