Google
 

Friday, August 10, 2007

Bunny Fingerplay and Song


Unfortunately, I have overwhelmed myself this weekend with far too many tasks to accomplish. I am having a party tomorrow for my husband's birthday, leaving to visit my parents (need to get this in before preschool starts), and hosting a blog carnival at Balance in Diet. I should have known this would happen. Every time I volunteer to host a blog carnival, my life ends up being crazy busy. Oh well . . . Here are some things we did during our visit to the library this week. Hope you enjoy them.

Funny Bunny Hop

Funny little bunny goes hop, hop, hop!
Funny little bunny, please stop, stop, stop!
Wiggle your ears and crinkle your nose.
Then wiggle, wiggle, wiggle right down to your toes.
Make up your own movements.


Five Little Bunnies Jumping on the Bed

Five little bunnies jumping on the bed, one fell off and hurt his little head.
Momma called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more bunnies jumping on the bed!"
Continue with rhyme until "no more bunnies jumping on the bed".

No comments: