Google
 

Friday, August 24, 2007

Fun-Filled Friday


Welcome to my first Fun-Filled Friday. Revka started these a while back and I'm going to try to keep it going.

Sorry this is a little late. The day has slipped away from me. Revka and her hubby stopped by today. They were in the area visiting. It was a treat to see her again. Then I started working on my Thrifty Mommy Frugal Friday post. It took a lot longer than I expected, but it was worth it. Next, I had to get the family ready for a birthday party. We had to travel about 45 minutes to get there. We just got home about 30 minutes ago (it is now 12:35 am Saturday morning). I'm going to make this quick because I'm tired!


  1. Crayola gives us free Disney Princess and Pirates of the Carribean coloring pages.

  2. Also, go to the Crayola homepage. I was just surfing around and found out there are more coloring pages and you can color online. There are also crafts and games.

  3. I don't know about you, but I've had a hard time locating the videos on the Nick Jr and Noggin websites. It seems everytime I go to the site I have to click around to find something for my daughter. This week I decided to start bookmarking the things I find. This week I found some Move to the Music videos.

  4. Lego offers free coloring pages to download.

Well, that's it for this Friday's fun links. Those should keep you and your child busy for a few hours. Please send me any fun links that you find. :)

No comments: