Google
 

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Leaf Songs

Here are two common leaf songs. I'm sorry, but I do not know their source. They are cute songs and children really seem to like them. Of course, you can add hand movements too.

The Leaves on the Trees
(tune of The Wheels on the Bus)
The leaves on the trees turn orange and brown, orange and brown, orange and brown.
The leaves on the trees turn orange and brown, all over town.

The leaves on the trees come tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
The leaves on the trees coming tumbling down, all over town.

The leaves on the ground go swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.
The leaves on the ground go swish, swish, swish, all over town.

The Leaves are Falling Down
(tune of The Farmer in the Dell)
The leaves are falling down
The leaves are falling down
Red, yellow, green and brown
The leaves are falling down

5 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

great song! i am planning another fall craft the first week of november. i'll be checking back for more fun ideas. thank you :)

ThriftyMommy said...

I'm glad you like them! :)

Unknown said...

Those are great songs! my two year old loves talking about the leaves. an my one year old loves eating them!!

ThriftyMommy said...

LOL Thankfully, we haven't had any leaf eating here. :)

Jen said...

What cute songs!! I can already hear my 2 kids singing them. :)