Google
 

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Rough Week

Sorry I haven't been around much. As I mentioned last week, we were taking the youth from church to camp for a missions weekend. Before we left, Alligator got sick. We had a few rough nights with her coughing and crying. Then she had to be put on a nebulizer.

Friday evening we got to camp and everything was fine. I had been having some problems with allergies and my voice was a little hoarse. Friday night I tossed and turned all night and could hardly get any sleep. I put Alligator in the tiny bed with me because I was worried about her.

Saturday morning I woke up with hardly any voice and I felt horrible and so tired. Throughout the day I got less and less voice, was coughing a lot, and felt more sick. Sunday morning was no better. I could only whisper. It was all I could do to take care of my own children while we were there. I certainly was in no shape to work at the camp. I just wanted to go home to my own bed.

Thankfully, I was able to sleep well Sunday night in my own bed. Nyquil certainly helps out a lot. :) It has been a hard and tiring week. I think I have a sinus infection. I feel awful, but am getting better. The apple cider vinegar remedy seems to be working.

This weekend we're going to visit my buddy Kelly. She is also co-author with me at Thrifty Mommy. We try to go back and visit once a year. I hope I'm feeling better by then.

Hope you're having a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you this weekend. It was a blast!